Vintage Berkeley

Vintage Berkeley (Vine Street) opened its doors for business in January 2005 on Vine Street in Berkeley. Housed in a decommissioned East Bay Municipal Utility District water pumping station, the landmark 1930’s building was restored to its current use as a wine shop.

Vintage Berkeley subsequently purchased Solano Cellars in the fall of 2005 and opened its third location (on College Avenue) in the Elmwood district of Berkeley in 2008.